- Naturally Derived Top Panel Fabric - Cultivated wood fiber is partially sustainable and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Natural Rubber Tree Based Latex - Special blend is derived from milk sap of a rubber tree (65%). Sourced from sustainable, renewable and protected rubber tree plantations. Special blended latex is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Soy Enhanced Support Base Foam - Soy is added to our base foam as an environmentally friendly and sustainable source.
- Climb into luxury and let the pampering begin with our Natural Care Elite™ models. Features the highest and most consistent quality natural rubber tree based latex providing the gentle support your body needs to enjoy a good night's sleep. Six inches of a support latex layer for a truly luxurious night's sleep.
- Incremental latex layers help enhance the comfort of the natural latex support layer.
- Features 360 degrees of soy enhanced foam encasement to help provide a firmer seating edge and maximize your sleeping surface.
- Evenloft Design, a unique smooth sleeping surface, ensures that nothing comes between you and a more restful, restorative night's sleep. Breathable, naturally derived fabrics help to enhance the comfort of this latex mattress.
- Pressure relieving - Our natural rubber tree based latex mattress is soft yet supportive to help eliminate pressure points across the entire body.
- Hypoallergenic - Our natural rubber tree based
- Latex mattress is hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite, mold and mildew resistant.
- CertiPUR-US certified - The foam has been tested by an independent program to meet rigorous environmental, health and safety standards.
- Durable - Extremely resilient naturally derived materials.
- 20-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- No-Flip Design - The no-flip design and high performance latex foams offer long-lasting durability.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.